Link Loving 20.12.11
December 20, 2011 § Leave a comment
- What are the barriers to green job creation? Hanna Thomas.
- How not to behave on the internet. Read the comments and weep. Mark Lynas, George Monbiot and Aubrey Mayer.
- Everyone still pretending they know what they’re talking about. The Daily Mash.
- Herman Van Rompuy and his advice on happiness. Hilarious and touching. Jules Evans.
- My favourite Silicon Valley douchebag gets his long-awaited six-page piece in Fortune magazine. Ramit Sethi.
- All this national debt we hear about – what is it? Turns out it’s overwhelmingly financial debt. Sunny Hundal.
- How the crisis may puncture the GDP cult. Eivind Hoff.
- The purpose of an elevator pitch isn’t to close the sale – it’s inviting them into wanting more. Seth Godin.