Link Loving 04.01.12
January 4, 2012 § Leave a comment
- Does wealth mean power? Apparently the data says no. Tyler Cowen.
- Guy Aitchison‘s top 10 political books of 2011.
- How valuing nature can transform agriculture. Tess Croner.
- You only need 10 percent: The science behind tipping points and their impact on climate activism. Bryan Farrell.
- Is Coca-Cola propping up Swaziland’s dictator? David Smith.
- Rethinking the growth imperative – from a professor at Harvard. Kenneth Rogoff.
A happy, flourishing city with no advertising. Cord Jefferson.
- When was the last time you were truly quiet? Pico Iyer. h/t Daniel Vockins.