Link Loving 05.01.12
January 5, 2012 § Leave a comment
- Where now for the climate justice movement? Guppi Bola, Quincy Saul, Ro Randall, Yash Tandon, Salvatore Engel-Di Mauro.
- Decentralized people power: what OWS can learn from South Africa’s United Democratic Front. Grace Davie.
- The 12 most hopeful trends to build on in 2012. Sarah van Gelder.
- Don’t ask ‘what should I do?’, but rather ‘how can I serve?’ Robin Cangie.
- Stop calling the oil industry ‘Big Oil’. Natalya Sverjensky.
- Even Tory policy wonks know that change comes from the bottom-up. Guido Fawkes.
- Ed Miliband is not the leader of the Opposition. Andrew Simms.