Link Loving 24.01.12
January 24, 2012 § Leave a comment
- Why politicians get away with lying. New York Times.
- Ai Weiwei: the evolution of a dissident. Alison Klayman.
- Is state capitalism a viable alternative to free markets? Beatrice Webb.
- Does national debt really matter? Robert Skidelsky.
- 1848 – Melvyn Bragg explores what worked and what didn’t in the European Revolutions.
- How to think about engagement currency. James Whatley.
- Learn about the fascinating life and thinking of Chinese-American activist and philosopher Grace Lee Boggs.