Link Loving 26.01.12
January 26, 2012 § Leave a comment
- What makes a policy success? Lessons from inside government. Tom Baker.
- What does mobilisation mean now, in the midst of Occupy, the Arab Spring and other current events? Michael Silbermann and Greenpeace International’s Digital Mobilisation Lab.
- On Occupy – the violent silence of a new beginning. Slavoj Žižek. h/t Hanna Thomas
- I love it when a corporate green/farmwashing ad goes horribly wrong. Gus Lubin.
- Great way to capture campaign meetings – Christine Ottery uses Storify.
- The making of the State of the Union. Ryan Lizza.
- Why libraries are more important than ever. h/t Rich Hawkins