Link Loving 01.02.12
February 1, 2012 § Leave a comment
- Anne O’Brien reviews Ideas for Action: Relevant Theory for Radical Change by Cynthia Kaufman. Looks like a good read.
- What can British campaigners learn from the successful No Keystone XL campaign. Tom Baker.
- What does love look like?
- Why business won’t save the world. Michael Edwards.
- Niel Bowerman, my co-Global Shaper, speaks at WEF in Davos. (Notice how he introduces himself – someone’s done some Story of Self training!)
- How to create political space for climate action? Eivind Hoff.