Link Loving 14.02.12
February 14, 2012 § Leave a comment
- Why we love powerful music. Michaeleen Doucleff.
- How do you shop for something that doesn’t yet exist?
- A worldwork perspective on Occupy from therapist and conflict facilitator Lane Arye.
- Meet Xi Jinping, China’s heir apparent — the cleanest, least offensive, most loyal politician the party could find. Kerry Brown.
- How does Occupy fit into Bill Moyer’s Movement Action Plan? Pretty well explains Betsy Raach-Gilman.
- How groups come together – forming, storming, norming and performing. Bruce Tuckman (pdf) h/t Ro Randall