Link Loving 21.02.12
February 21, 2012 § Leave a comment
- Greeks are losing belief in the state. Paul Mason.
- It’s not that we want privacy, we don’t want to be surprised. Seth Godin.
- Is workfare slavery? Anne Archist.
- This is where the battle to stop a new generation of nuclear power stations will be won or lost.
- Looks like emerging democratic powers – India, Brazil, Turkey and South Africa – are parting ways with Russia and China on human rights issues. David Bosco.
- Thousands of Iranian democracy activists march silently through Tehran to urge regime to release political prisoners. Najmeh Bozorgmehr and Monavar Khalaj.