Link Loving 28.02.12
February 28, 2012 § Leave a comment
- Will Occupy embrace nonviolence? Todd Gitlin.
- Using emergence to take social innovations to scale. Margaret Wheatley and Deborah Frieze.
- Regeneration – a book edited by my friend and colleague Guy Shrubsole and for which a host of other friends have written.
- The map has been replaced by the compass. Word. Seth Godin.
- Throwing out the free market playbook: an interview with Naomi Klein.
- How phone booths could become mini-libraries. John Locke.
- The long shadow of 1968: preparing for a year of action. Matt Meyer.