Link Loving 03.03.12
March 3, 2012 § Leave a comment
- Activism for the end times: Mass actions or focused campaigns? George Lakey.
- Judith Wallerstein’s 25-year study of children of divorce – it’s not pretty.
- Rich people are more likely to steal lollies from children, study finds. ABC News.
- Air pollution is second biggest public health risk in Britain after smoking, and is linked to nearly 1 in 5 deaths a year in London. John Vidal.
- How to write winning research funding applications. Duncan Green.
- How leaders lose their luck. Great piece. Anthony K. Tjan.