Link Loving 09.03.12
March 9, 2012 § Leave a comment
- Tom Baker resolves to read The Daily Mail for seven days. Offers of a support group are likely to be warmly welcomed.
- Introducing trust-building in community work. Tessy Britton.
- How the Tories are preparing for the next election. Tim Montgomery.
- Citizens: A Manifesto.
- You could teach something/attend a class at the newly-opened London Trade School. Very cool.
- Remember Band Aid? Now we have Brand Aid.
- An open letter to Climate Rush with a killer ending. Lucy Parsons. h/t Richard Hawkins.