Link Loving 08.05.12
May 8, 2012 § Leave a comment
- Occupy Philanthropy: how can we devolve the philanthropic power of the 1% to the 99% to create the social change we need? The Edge Fund.
- If you’re involved with Green Party leadership – listen to Jonathan Kent.
- The flip side to Bill Gates’ charity billions. Andrew Bowman.
- A simple antidote to a corporatized, unfeeling, profit-maximizing world. Seth Godin.
- Growing numbers of non-white evangelicals and changing attitudes among younger Christians are reshaping the politics of American Christianity. The Economist. h/t Tom Baker.