Link Loving 16.10.12
October 17, 2012 § Leave a comment
- Natalya Sverjensky puts the Economist in its place.
- Could Panama join Monaco, San Marino, Vatican City, Andorra, Montenegro, and Kosovo in using the Euro? Joshua Keating.
- Gibrán Rivera on spirituality and citizenship. Like.
- Paul Mason interviews sociologist Manuel Castells and learns about how people are already participating in non-capitalism.
- Want to know what it’s like to be stopped and searched? Joanna Schroeder shares a secret recording.