Link Loving New York Times Special
May 29, 2011 § Leave a comment
It really is an extraordinarily good newspaper.
- The story of an anarchist organizer of anticorporate demos, who has been under scrutiny from the FBI since 9/11. Colin Moynihan and Scott Shane.
- Coming home from northern Afghanistan – video.
- An unlikely power duo emerges in the global fight against climate change – Bill Clinton and Michael Bloomberg. John Broder.
- The trouble with the online echo chamber. Natasha Singer.
- Egypt’s next crisis. Robert Worth.
- A further overreach on political money. Editorial.
- Maureen Dowd likes the idea of Christine Lagarde as the next Chief of the IMF.
- Arthur Brisbane asks whether the NY Times can maintain it’s mix of low- and high-brow.